Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

ROBOT NO

I'M FROM THE FUTURE

Dig To China Dig To China

I beat the game before I even had the chance to use diamond.

I don't know I guess that's... a bummer? At least the game saves my progress so... 4.5/5

Coma Coma

I knew it!! I knew it was an asshole!!

...still playin

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

I don't... know...

See I died like in the first try so.. the message didn't hit me as well..

I think someone before me nailed it, the 'steps' should be in order to get the word across.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

359.62 secs..
Eerie ending. 4.5/5

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

Got all the achievements.

I was mildly hoping for the story outcome to change after all that star gathering and speed running.

Still. 5/5

Book of Mages Book of Mages

10/10 5/5

Ranking 1!
Well loved by clan!
The Most Evil Mage in History!!! Buhwahwahwa!!!

Also known as Satan.

By the way if you play by red fire mage you rank 1 long before becoming the great mage. I mean normal drain + redfire drain pwns just about everyone. Talk about balance distruction... great game though! Haven't wasted my time like this in a long time~

Distance Distance

DEFINATELY. NOT. TRUE.

Okay, this is bullshit. Yes I've been there, still there. I'm actually skeptical whether anyone else who gave this above 2 has ever stayed there at all.

I mean, the only way they stay together in the game is doing nothing but throwing dull, meaningless love lines to each other? Man, do you really think that gets anyone anywhere in reality? And that even downsizing the more important casual conversation which is really the connection to the life of the other person.

That's what i'm really pissed by. I chose all the alternatives, every single one, because that's how we maintain our relationship. We trade songs, talk about dinner, debate about news around the world, all the little things that makes all the importance and constitutes her life, who she is. Of course I miss her, love her, and I tell her that too. But more important is being with each other, knowing and acting we are with each other.

I love the person, her brilliance and character towards her world, and that is shown in our daily conversations, contemplating and enjoying our lives and problems just as if we are with each other. Nothing too much or too deep, just keeping the connection and knowing its importance. Sometimes saying nothing at all. This becomes far more important in long distance, I thought this was obvious.

Instead I get this two dull people stuck in their dull lives whose only way to maintain connection is by being lovesick to each other. Yeah, this is sad, pathetic. Thank god this isn't true. Listen I'm serious. Saccharine, wishy-washy, cookie-cutter way of expression of love leads nowhere, not even in short distance. It doesn't last long just look around you. It's sloppy, hypocritical, maybe even possesive and paralyzed. Interested less in the person than what's in it for you. Inertia, wanting to let her face you than to face her yourself. Self-conscious of the relationship, automatic responses, need I go further?

I know this well because I've been there. That was me. I've been in both kind of relationships, I know both ways: what works and what doesn't in long distance. Long distance is hard, definately, but it's not the reason for any breakups. It's not a pitfall, if anything in the least it's a test, a trial to see if this love is long lasting and sound. Perhaps you wanted to express that but unfortunately your "right choices" are not the sign of long lasting relationship.

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2