Zelda: ALttP Credits theme Zelda: ALttP Credits theme

I'm writing this riview to get access in my accoun

Meaning it's great!

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

Nice song!

I'm writing this review so I can visit anytime through my account.

Good work! Kudos to you.

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

As much as I am laughing right now

I'm pretty sure there are people taking your lyrics seriously.
I wonder about your intention lol

Countryside Countryside

Good work but..

I like the song but this doesn't remind me of countryside in S.Korea...
Well, it's my opinion. Good job anyway.

smilingpig67 responds:

Thanks!

We Dream to Fly We Dream to Fly

This is like an album

Dedicated to flights of love... felt more like literal airplane flights personally :D

Many harmony transitions were offbeat but I liked it that way. I agree with nintesu and his explanation 'memory after memory' which feels just like that. I don't know if that's really what you had in mind but I think it gave a more 'slide show' feel to it..

Except 1:45 where I slightly jumped because of the sudden outburst. That 'did' get on my nerves. :l Not a serious flaw, given the theme of song - although next time I suggest you work on giving tension before height.

My favorites start at 1:06, 4:02 and 4:39. Nintesu's had violins but mines have flutes. I guess it depends on the instrument samples you use. I wish I had them, all I have are midis I'm ashamed to post. :(

:) Anyway 10/10 5/5 download.

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Wow

I just came to the audio section to find a song when your song popped out of nowhere and I was instantly captured - I mean 'instantly'. Not many songs can do that to me. Maybe it's just me but I really like everything about your music, including the genre. 10/10

MMX4-Split Mushroom MMX4-Split Mushroom

I agree, it's strange

The harmony is a bit awkward and the background... well, a 7.

Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms! Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms!

F**k

Why do people steal other's music from vgmusic? I'm giving 10 for the music but really this has got to stop.

The End (Super Mario RPG) The End (Super Mario RPG)

I can't believe it

The violin omygod the violin, it's so beautiful, and the atmosphere fits in perfectly, and this brings me so much memories! But you also added a Lot of variation to it! Wow. I gotta have this album.

Super Mario RPG - Moleville Super Mario RPG - Moleville

Oh my god

This is my first but I have a hunch I'm going to love all your songs.